Battery rental down for small mileages !

Good news has fallen yesterday in a press release: Renault offers really attractive rental battery for "smalls mileages". Finally, the calculation of profitability is clearly in favor of the 100% electric vehicle, regardless mileage. Well done Renault!
Read more >>






New rental offer for the Twizy

It has 2 additional units from 04/01/14 :
- € 30 / month to 2,500 km maximum / year
- € 40 / month to 5,000 km maximum / year
the rest is unchanged :
- € 50 / month to 7,500 km maximum / year
- € 54 / month for 10 000 km maximum / year
- € 58 / month for 12 500 km maximum / year
- € 62 / month for 15 000 km maximum / year
This applies for 36 months rentals. Rates are higher for shorter periods .

The "pioneers" too

After confirmation from Renault Press, the "early owners", pioneers like me, will benefit from this offer, as the press release states: " The battery leasing remains adjustable at any time if the customer wishes to change in time as mileage to suit his needs. "


Save 11 € / month

So I will now pay 40 € / month rental batteries since I only traveled 5,000 km by 21 months. It'll save me € 11 monthly and, icing on the cake, in my conversations I can finally say without hesitation that " Yes, my Twizy worth it! " . So far I tend to wince in addressing the financial aspect of the thing ...

No comments :

Post a Comment